Bird-1.0.9 vs Quagga (ex zebra) in a OSPF network

Damjan gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Fri Jul 30 22:51:53 CEST 2004

My network has several Cisco routers, several Linux routers and my
workstation is on the same network. The Linux routers have Quagga
installed, but on my computer I test both wiht Bird and Quagga.

The problem is that Quagga receives all he routes published by the Cisco
routers, while Bird doesn't.

Even more interesting, from two Cisco routers bird doesn't receive any
routes, but from one of the Ciscos bird receives 65 routes while Quagga
receives 87 routes.

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID --> damjan at bagra.net.mk <-- not my mail address!!!