bird BGP configuration example

Yury Bokhoncovich byg at center-f1.ru
Mon Jan 26 08:43:13 CET 2004

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Nick 'TARANTUL' Novikov wrote:

>     Where I can fing bind BGP configuration example?
> I need example with different filters to many neighbor.

Huh, you've got the same problem as me not so long time ago.:)
Hey, just look into Pipe protocol section in the docs.
That will be enough, I suppose.

In brief:
each neighbour may have different rules in export/import statement.

--
WBR, Yury Bokhoncovich, Senior System Administrator, NOC of F1 Group.
Phone: +7 (3832) 106228, ext.140, E-mail: byg at center-f1.ru.