Analog of "network" command

Yury Bokhoncovich byg at center-f1.ru
Wed Aug 20 07:07:25 CEST 2003

Hello!

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Eric Leblond wrote:

> > Aha, I did catch this, ok, thanx. But I am unable to catch how to define
> > one static route to announce worldwide via BGP (our IP block) and to deny
> > this for another one 'cos it belongs to my ISP PA block.
>
> I did not really understand what you mean.
> Or you can split your statics route to omit the ISP PA block.

Now my turn to not understand you.:)
Docs lack description of this trick so I'm fully unaware about how to
do it.

> Or you can create a more complex filter :
> if (source=RTS_STATIC  ) then { if ( net ~ MYSIPNET/TADA ) then reject; else accept; }
> This exclude you ISP block

OK, I had been tried the latter before sending my last message but I miss
the prefix so "in range" operator did not work. Now BIRD seems to be up.

Thanks you very much to point this!

--
WBR, Yury Bokhoncovich, Senior System Administrator, NOC of F1 Group.
Phone: +7 (3832) 106228, ext.140, E-mail: byg at center-f1.ru.