Analog of "network" command

Eric Leblond eleblond at init-sys.com
Tue Aug 19 16:51:46 CEST 2003

> Aha, I did catch this, ok, thanx. But I am unable to catch how to define
> one static route to announce worldwide via BGP (our IP block) and to deny
> this for another one 'cos it belongs to my ISP PA block.

I did not really understand what you mean.
Or you can split your statics route to omit the ISP PA block.
Or you can create a more complex filter :
if (source=RTS_STATIC  ) then { if ( net ~ MYSIPNET/TADA ) then reject; else accept; }
This exclude you ISP block

--
Eric Leblond <eleblond at init-sys.com>
Alphalink