BIRD 1.0.6 released

Martin Mares mj at ucw.cz
Sun Apr 6 21:53:49 CEST 2003

Hi folks,

after a long silence I've finally released bird-1.0.6. This release
includes all bug fixes gathered since 1.0.5, especially interoperability
fixes for IPv6 BGP and for RIP authentication. You'll find it at the
usual places.

It also seems I'll have more time for developing BIRD in the future,
so if you have any ideas, let me (or better the whole list) know.

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares   <mj at ucw.cz>   http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/