Stop forking

Martin Mares mj at ucw.cz
Wed Jan 3 00:08:00 CET 2001

Hello!

Happy new year to all people at the BIRD list. I've returned from holidays
and started processing the huge piles of mail which I've received, so it
will probably take a couple of days for me to get to your questions
and bug reports.

> Where should I look to find the code that forks bird into the background
> on startup?  I don't want it to fork.  Instead I want to fork it into the
> background myself from another program.

You can find it in sysdep/unix/main.c in main().

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares   <mj at ucw.cz>   http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
The first myth of management is that it exists.