BIRD doesn't compile

James A. Crippen james at UnLambda.COM
Fri Apr 6 19:59:49 CEST 2001

Well, that's the answer then.  :)

I had to deal with the forking problem as well.  That's a pain.  I wish
people would standardize on daemon behavior.  I really think that daemons
shouldn't fork themselves at all, or at least provide a command line
switch to disable this behavior.  Many a daemon I've hacked on to add this
feature. :)

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james at unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.2069 N, 149.766 W,