memory leak bird

Florian Lohoff flo at rfc822.org
Mon Jun 19 19:02:21 CEST 2000

On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 08:31:03AM -0700, Network Administration wrote:
> With the following config, bird has been running for 4 days, without
> memory growth.  Linux kernel 2.2.14, Slackware 7.

This is mainly my config except that i have a "direct" protocol enabled
as i have a couple of devices which are buggy concerning split-horizon
wich means that bird deletes the ethernet route which then lets it
go mad ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo at rfc822.org		      	+49-waiting-4-telekom
     "If you're not having fun right now, you're wasting your time."